Wednesday, December 6, 2017

National Gingerbread House Competition at Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC Nov-Dec 2017


This is the first year I have went to see this fantastic exhibition. There are some spectacular gingerbread houses. I hope you enjoy the photos.

The next 6 photos are of the winner of this years competition. It is setting on a rotating pedestal. I was able to take photos of all sides.










The next 3 photos are of a globe gingerbread house. This is one of my favorite displays




Another favorite is the gingerbread Wall from the Game of Thrones. Very imaginative.




The following are the Castles and Palaces... AWESOME






Various gingerbread houses from the exhibit





















The next are gingerbread houses that aren't really houses. But are really really good





















There were other gingerbread displays but I felt that these were the best of the best. I hope that everyone enjoyed the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment